My SwEeT mAth LeCtUre!!

My SwEeT mAth LeCtUre!!
ThAnX 4 TeEch Me In ThiS sEm...wIsH mE lUCk 4 tHiS fInAl!!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

MathBlog



Business mathematics is mathematics used by commercial enterprises to record and manage business operations. Mathematics typically used in commerce includes elementary arithmetic, such as fractions, decimals, and percentages, elementary algebra, statistics and probability. Business management can be made more effective in some cases by use of more advanced mathematics such as calculus, matrix algebra and linear programming.
Commercial organizations use mathematics in
accounting, inventory management, marketing, sales forecasting, and financial analysis.







No comments:

My Girls Classmate..

My Girls Classmate..
I hope u all past this subject with flying colours..C u all next sem ya!!